How to find your quintessential private jet
How to find your quintessential private jet. The private jet India market nowadays can make one feel like being in a candy store where everything attracts. Starting from the range of a very light jet to the biz liners choices abound. Even in the relatively smaller commitment range of a charter flight, the options abound that can confuse anyone. However, choosing the correct private jet India has to offer can impact your overall experience by leaps and bounds.
The small compact light jets which are known as VLJs to the really humongous business liners or biz liners, customisation options are mind boggling and one can add private bedrooms, board tables, media rooms, showers, lounge chairs, etc. to their option of private jet India market offers. Other than the private jet India options, there are the turbo props such as the King Air which though have a smaller cabin, provide a comfortable solution for economical short haul flights.
Aviation consultants in India provide this know-how on choosing your private jet India has on sale or rent as per your requirements unless you have the time and experience needed to choose the best option for yourself. Some of the options that any aviation consultants in India shall offer are:
- The compact light jets such as Citation Mustang, Eclipse EA500, Phenom 100 seat four people and feature a cabin much too spacious it seems for a light jet. These private jet India offers provide tremendous comfort and reliability and are ideal for shorter trips of a maximum of around 3 hours.
- The small cabin jets like the Beech 400A, Citation Jet series, Citation Encore series, etc. have a low operating cost while providing a good range at a speed of 700 km per hour. They also allow space for a comfortable amount of luggage to be carried without sacrificing on comfort. They usually have around 6 to 8 spaces for comfortable seating which allows for a quick discussion in the sky of an urgent kind.
- The super light jets like the Learjets and Citation Excel are versatile and reliable pieces of machinery with a range of around 3000 km and can carry eight people non-stop for around four hours. They are the most cost effective range in the midsize category and feel a lot more spacious than the smaller jets both in the cabin as well as in the luggage space.
- The midsize jets like the Hawker 900XP, Gulfstream G-200 and Learjet 60XR boast of a huge cabin with a great overall performance. They have a relatively quiet ride and comfortably house 8 to 10 people with a flying time of over seven hours with a good luggage capacity and ability to use the small runways.
- Large cabin jets like the Challenger 600 series, Falcon 900 and 2000 series and the Gulfstream 500 series are probably the best option for a cost effective long range aircraft which can allow a party of 14 to 16 people without any compromise on the hold or cabin space. They have a range of around 6000 km with a flight time of around five to eleven hours depending upon your choice of aircraft.
- Biz liners are the most varied of this lot and are available with Airbus, Boeing and Embraer lines. They are mostly designed for commercial use but can easily be transformed for private uses.