Drinking-Water in the Morning is a Good Idea
Drinking-Water in the Morning is a Good Idea. Did you know that more than 71% of the human body is made up of water? Did you also know that the cells in our brain are made up of more than 80% water? This literally means that water is life and is the single most important thing for the proper functioning of our body. Drinking enough water is one of the closest things to an immortality drug we can get. It is especially important to drink a lot of water in the morning so as to kick start your body engine. I bet that your parents or your doctor from time to time say to you that you need to drink at least 2 liters of water each and every, especially if you are ill or if you work out. In these cases, you might even need to drink more water.
Why drinking water in the morning is a good idea?
No matter how much water you drink before going to bed you will always wake up dehydrated. The major reason for this is that your body functions do not stop even when you sleep otherwise you would never wake again. The body is like a machine that runs for 24hrs all your life and only shuts down when you die. The main fuel for this machine is water and so when you wake up in the morning it is very important to refuel to keep the machine running.
What would be the benefits of taking water in the morning?
Taking water in the morning benefits your body in the following ways:
- Water helps to clear out the colon and hence assisting in better absorption of nutrients. When the colon is clear this means that your digestion will be much better and the body will absorb more food hence making you healthier.
- Water helps to boost your metabolism which is important in weight reduction. A simple and easy way to cut down that extra weight is to take about 4 glasses of water every morning.
- Drinking water in the morning helps get rid of toxins in your blood. This gives you better-looking skin. The major cause of rough or ugly looking skin is the presence of toxins in your blood.
- Taking water in the morning helps balance the lymph system. The lymph glands are what help your body fight infections.
- Drink water in the morning in order to cure and prevent most of the common diseases. The Japanese even came up with a morning water therapy to help cure diseases. Many leading doctors have proven their effectiveness.
The Japanese Water therapy
Japanese people have the longest lifestyle in the world. This is mainly attributed to a healthy lifestyle. They came up with the following simple therapy to help others live equally healthy lives.
- The first thing to do once you are awake is to drink at least 600ml of water(3 glasses)
- After drinking the water do not take anything for the next 45 minutes.
- Take your breakfast after 45 minutes and do not eat anything else for at least 2 hours.
- For this simple therapy to be more effective it is highly recommended not to take any alcohol the previous night.
Effects of not drinking enough water
- It can lead to a taxing effect on our kidney which may result in kidney complications.
- Lack of enough water in our system causes stomach pains and heartburn.
- Dehydration can cause constipation, high blood pressure, and dry skin.
- Headaches are sometimes the negative effect of a lack of water in your body.
- Arthritis or similar diseases.
Article Title: Drinking-Water in the Morning is a Good Idea
Author: Muhammad Naveed