The Ultimate Biography of the ‘King Khan of Bollywood’
The Ultimate Biography of the ‘King Khan of Bollywood’. Famous among his fans with nicknames like SRK, King of Romance, King Khan, and Baadshah; he is none other than “Shahrukh Khan, the King Khan of Bollywood” He was famous for his powerful screen performance and as the most sought-after actor of Bollywood industry. Not only that, but he is also recognized as one of the most prosperous superstars around the world. Owing to his immense recognition, he is a renowned Indian actor, a film producer, and a television host at the same time; who has been ruling the cinematic world for decades.
As he has millions of fans today, they all just want to know each and every detail about him as he’s their icon, ideal and role model (whatever you say). Therefore, having that in mind, this below-mentioned biography of Shahrukh Khan will provide in front of you, the detailed information about his early life, career, profile, and timeline, etc. So, without wasting any further minute let’s get started with the Shahrukh Khan biography:
His Early years:
- Shahrukh was born on 2nd November in Rajendra Nagar Delhi, India in the year 1965. Based on that, Shahrukh khan’s (King Khan of Bollywood) age as of 2019 is 54 years. His mother’s name was ‘Lateef Fatima’ she was a Judge and his father was ‘Taj Mohammad’ hailed from Peshawar as an Indian freedom fighter.
- Shahrukh Khan did his schooling from the St. Columba’s School and he always actively used to take part in extra-curricular activities all the time.
- After he completed his schooling, he studied from the year 1985 to 1988 at Hansraj College of Delhi in order to earn his graduate degree in Economics.
- Later, he pursued his master’s degree in Mass Communication (Film Making) at Jamia Millia Islamia University. And, then soon he decided to join one of the biggest entertainment industry in the world i.e., B
A career in Bollywood Industry:
In the starting phrase, he marked his presence in the television industry in the late 1980s as an actor in a number of television serials. In the year 1991, he settled in Mumbai along with his sister after the death of his parents.
After that, soon he got a break as a hero in the movie ‘Deewana’ in the year 1992 and for that, he also won a Filmfare Award for the best male debut. Isn’t it amazing!
Hence, after that, there was no looking back for this amazing actor. He starred in more than 90 movies till now, that has become famed amongst all age groups. However to name a few popular Shahrukh Khan Movies in which he acted brilliantly are:
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Darr, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, VeerZaara, Om Shanti Om and Chak De! India.
Not only that but, King Khan of Bollywood is also the recipient of a total of 14 Filmfare awards for his brilliant acting skills and his influence on the Hindi Cinema.
However, not only a brilliant star but Shahrukh is also a great father for his three children named Aryan, Suhana, and AbRam (who is a surrogate child). He is a family man who settled after got married to Gauri Chibber (who is now Gauri Khan) on 25th October 1991. Shahrukh Khan Wife is of Punjabi descent and the couple, therefore, follows both Islam and Hinduism at the same time. How lovely! Isn’t it?
To end, Shahrukh Khan Biography, we jotted down some of his big achievements as the star has won innumerable awards named as:
- ‘Best Indian Citizen Award’
- ‘Global Indian Film Awards’ (GIFA) in the category:
- Best Actor Award
- Most Searched Male Actor on Internet
- ‘Rajiv Gandhi Award for Excellence’ and the
- ‘Pyramide con Marni’ award.